This open house was active from Feb. 27 - March 6, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
Butter tea cookies
We're sorry we can't chat over cookies, but here is a treat you can make at home.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Blend sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Gently mix in vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Roll dough into balls, each using about one tablespoon of dough. Place dough on a cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Enjoy with a cup of your favorite tea.